You will eat what you make, so bring your appetite!
AMG is also available for private group cooking classes.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 hours
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
SPRING 2018 CLASS SCHEDULE
#1 – “Spring Dinner Party Menu”
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2018, 7-9 pm – $90 per person
Come join us and learn how to work with the seasonal products of the spring.. leeks, lemons, asparagus, strawberries, arugula, radishes and much much more.
- Arugula salad with strawberry vinaigrette
- Roasted chicken with leeks, asparagus, lemon and radishes
- Marscarpone-balsamic strawberry trifle
#2 – “Spring Sauce Class”
WEDNESDAY APRIL 18, 2018, 7-9 pm – $90 per person
We will focus on pan sauces for beef, chicken and fish, and we will learn shortcuts for some of the classic French sauces
#3 – “Sushi and Dumpling Class”
WEDNESDAY April 25, 2018 7-9pm – $98 per person
We will “roll” the night away making sushi and homemade dumplings
#4 – “Spring “Snacks”
WEDNESDAY May 2, 2018, 7-9pm – $90 per person
During this class we will focus on homemade “snacks” that adults, kids and teenagers will love to eat (and make)
- Salt and pepper zucchini” chips” with Dijon dipping sauce
- Cauliflower breadsticks with lemon-herb hummus dip
- Parmesan and rosemary roasted chick peas
- Banana “sushi”
#5 – “Mother’s Day Appetizers Class”
WEDNESDAY May 9, 2018, 7-9pm – $90 per person
Treat your mom to a 2 hour appetizer cooking class where we will create delicious “ small bites” from around the globe
#6- “Under the Tuscan Sun (bring your Montepulciano)
WEDNESDAY May 23, 2018, 7-9pm – $90 per person
In this class we will make an Italian feast focusing on..
- Panzanella salad
- Chicken franchaise with classic white wine and lemon sauce
- Spring pasta with asparagus and mushrooms