You will eat what you make, so bring your appetite!
AMG is also available for private group cooking classes.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 hours
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
SPRING 2018 CLASS SCHEDULE
#1 – “Spring Dinner Party Menu”
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28, 2018, 7-9 pm – THIS CLASS IS NOW SOLD OUT
Come join us and learn how to work with the seasonal products of the spring.. leeks, lemons, asparagus, strawberries, arugula, radishes and much much more.
- Arugula salad with strawberry vinaigrette
- Roasted chicken with leeks, asparagus, lemon and radishes
- Marscarpone-balsamic strawberry trifle
#2 – “Spring Sauce Class”
WEDNESDAY APRIL 18, 2018, 7-9 pm – $90 per person
We will focus on pan sauces for beef, chicken and fish, and we will learn shortcuts for some of the classic French sauces
#3 – “Sushi and Dumpling Class”
WEDNESDAY April 25, 2018 7-9pm – $98 per person – THIS CLASS IS NOW SOLD OUT
We will “roll” the night away making sushi and homemade dumplings
#4 – “Spring “Snacks”
WEDNESDAY May 2, 2018, 7-9pm – $90 per person
During this class we will focus on homemade “snacks” that adults, kids and teenagers will love to eat (and make)
- Salt and pepper zucchini” chips” with Dijon dipping sauce
- Cauliflower breadsticks with lemon-herb hummus dip
- Parmesan and rosemary roasted chick peas
- Banana “sushi”
#5 – “Mother’s Day Appetizers Class”
WEDNESDAY May 9, 2018, 7-9pm – THIS CLASS IS NOW SOLD OUT
Treat your mom to a 2 hour appetizer cooking class where we will create delicious “ small bites” from around the globe
#6- “Under the Tuscan Sun (bring your Montepulciano)
WEDNESDAY May 23, 2018, 7-9pm – THIS CLASS IS NOW SOLD OUT
In this class we will make an Italian feast focusing on..
- Panzanella salad
- Chicken franchaise with classic white wine and lemon sauce
- Spring pasta with asparagus and mushrooms