You will eat what you make, so bring your appetite!
AMG is also available for private group cooking classes.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 hours
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
FALL 2021 CLASS SCHEDULE
#1- SIMPLE, SEASONAL SUPPERS $98/pp
Wednesday, September 22, 2021, 7-9 pm
- Sauteed portobellos with cider and sage
- Chicken “tagine” with lemons, olives and pomegranate
- Butternut squash risotto with fresh herbs
#3 – AUTUMN HARVEST (VEGETARIAN CLASS) – $98/pp
Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 7-9 pm – THIS CLASS IS NOW SOLD OUT
The crisp days of autumn are coming and we will cook with the following:
- Pears, pumpkins, squash, corn, bell peppers, cranberries and apple
#4 – OKTOBERFEST COOKING CLASS $98/pp
Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 7-9 pm
Grab your favorite beers and come join us..
- Cheddar-apple beer cheese soup with soft pretzels
- “Sheet-pan” roasted brats with potatoes and brussel sprouts
- Bread pudding with cherries
#5 – SUSHI and DUMPLING CLASS $98/pp
Wednesday, October 20, 2021 7-9 pm
- “Roll “ the night away and learn how to make perfect dumplings too!!
#6 – LET’S DO BRUNCH – $90
Wednesday, October 27, 2021, 7-9 pm
We’ll bring the OJ, you bring the bubbly.
- Chorizo and corn “strada”, Sweet potato Hatch chili “hash”, Pumpkin pie breakfast “bake”
#7 – THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES – $98
Tuesday November 2, 2021, 7-9 pm
Tired of the same old side dishes? Come join us and learn to make these delicious and healthy dishes for your holiday feast
- Garlicky kale salad with crispy chickpeas
- -Butternut squash orzo with feta and sage
- -Roasted brussels with squash, dried cranberries and Dijon vinaigrette
#8 – AUTUMN SAUCE CLASS – $98
Wednesday, November 10, 2021, 7-9 pm
We will “pair” proteins and veggies with the following sauce
- Maple-balsamic vinaigrette, Apple cider-sage sauce, Braised shallot-rosemary and red wine sauce
#9 – HOLIDAY APPETIZER CLASS – $98
Wednesday November 17, 2021, 7-9 pm
Grab a friend and a bottle of wine and master some great new holiday appetizers to bring to holiday gatherings
- Crispy caprese meatball stuffed with mozzarella
- Sticky sesame cauliflower “bites”
- Bacon-arugla apple “bites”
Questions?: Call 203-227-5535