You will eat what you make, so bring your appetite!
AMG is also available for private group cooking classes.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 hours
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
FALL 2022 CLASS SCHEDULE
#1- BASIC COOKING TECHNIQUES – $110
Wednesday, September 21, 7-9pm
By the end of this class you will know the fundamental cooking techniques you need to make a wide variety of meals. We will cover: Knife skills, Browning meats, Pan sauces, Roasting root veggies, sautéing leafy greens
#2-Trendy “bowls” for meals – $110
Tuesday, September 27, 7-9 pm
Learn how to master these trendy and healthy bowls, perfect for dinner at home or “on the go”. Perfect your knife skills as well in this class.
California burger bowl, Edamame and soba noodle bowl, Spicy coconut shrimp bowl
#3-SIMPLE COMFORT FOODS – $98
Wednesday, October 5, 7-9 pm
- Chicken pot pie
- Swedish meatballs
- Tomato soup and gourmet grilled cheese
#4-OKTOBERFEST COOKING CLASS – $110
Wednesday, OCTOBER 12, 7-9 pm – THIS CLASS IS NOW SOLD OUT
- Grab your favorite beers and come join us..
- Obatzda ( German beer cheese dip) with soft pretzel “bites”
- “Brats” and sauerkraut with apples and onions German potato salad
#5-SUSHI and DUMPLING CLASS – $120
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 7-9 pm – THIS CLASS IS NOW SOLD OUT
- “Roll “ the night away and learn how to make perfect dumplings too!!
#6- BRUNCH ALL DAY – $110
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26
You will be greeted with an apple pie cocktail.. and then master these delicious brunch recipes.
- Autumn breakfast “hash”
- Cinnamon-apple baked French toast
- Fall brunch salad
#7-HOLIDAY SIDE DISHES – $110
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 7-9 pm
Tired of the same old side dishes? Come join us and learn to make these delicious and healthy dishes for your holiday feast
- Pumpkin-potato “bake”
- Butternut squash “hash”
- Balsamic-bacon brussels
- Broccoli salad with cranberries
#8- AUTUMN SAUCE CLASS – $110
WEDNESDAY, November 9, 7-9
“In the orchestra of a great kitchen, the sauce chef is a soloist” – Fernand Point
- We will pair all sauces with appropriate proteins and grains
- Cider-BBQ sauce
- Pumpkin curry
#9- HOLIDAY APPETIZER CLASS – $110
Wednesday, November 16, 7-9 – THIS CLASS NOW SOLD OUT
Grab a friend and a bottle of wine and master some great new holiday appetizers to bring to holiday gatherings
- We will create a beautiful cheese and charcuterie board together
- Smoked salmon tower “bites”, Parmesan crusted brussel “pops”
Questions?: Call 203-227-5535